Monday 24 February 2014

Promotions Of Friends Works (You Know, If You're Curious...)

Yeah, you can kind of guess this isn't going to be one of my usual things. However, I figured it might be nice to share what some of my friends are doing on the internet and give you guys a chance to go check them out. If you like their stuff, then give them a subscribe. If not...well, at least you gave them a go!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzjHNU-wUG6QTwO8u8ZGv-w (who I am currently involved in doing part of the Skyrim LP with, along with the other two guys who run the channels I'm about to link you to: I'm the low voice git quoting "I Am The Walrus" in the test)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQoEJsTft9M_fHhxyWFgFSg (who helped proofread some of my first articles for my blog and who I may be helping out with some on his reviews in the future, although that's not confirmed yet...watch that channel and I'll confirm what I did with it in the future!)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChi7AnG4KwHU1JlTXW5uMdA

And yes, I'm well aware that those guys mostly do gaming related stuff and I mostly talk about music. To be honest, it's more because I listen to a lot more music than I play games that this blog is mostly related to music reviews and rants involving it: I'd love to do some gaming news in the future, but I just don't keep up to date with it, as I'm not a hardcore gamer these days! Heck, the most recently released game that I've purchased, as far as I can recall, was AC3, which I found to be pretty enjoyable, for the most part...hmm, maybe I'll do a video review of that one some time in the future, assuming I can figure out how to record gameplay footage off of my PS3 and get a decent sound recording software! Anyone with any tips on that one, feel free to comment!

Oh, and you didn't get those links from me...*wink* *wink*

If you don't want to follow those links and think I need to stick with what I usually do, then expect normal service to be resumed before the end of the week. I've got a few articles I want to get done, including one that is going to review all of Death Angel's albums after their reunion in 2001...might get that one done for next week, actually, as I think it's one that'll not take me a huge amount of time to finish off once I get the actual review parts done. I'm not promising anything regarding that one in case I don't get it done, though!

(Also, as a note in advance, I might be doing a few video reviews in the future. I'm currently working on a script for a review of the Yu-Gi-Oh 10th anniversary film in a style somewhat similar to a typical Nostalgia Critic episode, which I'm hoping to do with the other three guys. While I have the "wonderful" ability to not get something finished once I start it (the words "Judas Priest" are probably going to be etched upon my tombstone at this rate...), I will do my best to get this particular project completely written before 2015 and aim to film it all sometime before the summer of 2015. If you're interested in the project, for some reason, I'd be happy to give updates on it! If you're not...well, at least you know that I'm working on something and it's hopefully going to be a lot of fun to get it done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment